The reason I haven’t updated our devlog for a while is because I haven’t really been doing anything interesting with the game. I have been going through trying to fix all sorts of bugs and memory leaks that I found. And then I kept finding more and more and I realized that the whole framework of the code wasn’t as good as it needs to be. Since I used the original code from Bravehorse it was not set up for a project as large as the one we are trying to make. So I figured the best thing to do in the long run would be a total rewrite of the game. I will however use the sections of the code that I still think are good so it will go a lot faster than before (I hope).